Monday, April 7, 2014

Quick Easy Brow Tutorial

Hello there! 
This is a short video i created to show you all how i fill in my eyebrows on a daily basis. 
I have had many requests on a tutorial on my brows. Please try not to get overwhelmed, and as always if you have any questions please ask! Below the Video i have given a list of my product used, in order. 



  1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in "Blonde" to fill in the general shape of the entire brow. 
  2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in "Chocolate" using a very small precise angled brush. Used on the bottom perimeter and tail of my brow. 
  3. TIGI Cream Foundation in "Fair" using a small rounded concealer brush to outline the entire brow to give a more defined look. (This prevents a "bushy" brow if you accidentally colored in a little too much in the beginning. 
Hope you all enjoy! Thank you for watching!
LOVE
Kiki Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment