Thursday, February 13, 2014

Head Wraps and Bling

Hi there, Everyone! 
Head wraps and scarves have been popular for the past few years, but I haven't been able to find many that compliments both winter and summer looks...Until now! I found this little gem at BUCKLE for $8.95! Cheetah is so hot right now and i believe it will continue to be a hit through spring/summer. I love this particular one because the fabric is very light and stretchy, which makes it more comfortable to wear. Plus it doesn't slide off my head like every other headband! 
Win Win!


This headband is so cute paired with these bargain chandelier earrings i snagged at ZARA for $10! 
(I am telling you right now, i don't buy hardly anything unless it's on sale!)
Ain't nobody got time for full-price fashion! 


Because of the blinged-out earrings i decided to pull my hair up in a tousled messy bun so i could showcase those babies off! 
Would you all be interested in a tutorial on this? Maybe in the future?


Makeup Look: A softer brow with peachy cheeks and a smooth pink lip!


Product Choices 
Lipliner: MAC Naked Liner Lip Pencil
Lipstick: MAC Satin Snob
Cheeks: (Not Pictured) MAC Pinch O' Peach Blush 


Last but not least, my FAVORITE jacket ever from TOP SHOP TALL. A store that makes a line exclusively for Tall girls, finally! My tall girlfriends if you haven't shopped there, you are in for a real treat! Of course, they make clothes for normal people as well. (hehe.)


That's all for now. Questions? ASK! 
Love, kiki mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment