Saturday, March 8, 2014

My First Makeup Tutorial


Big News! 
My first Tutorial is finished!
Thank you friends who pushed and motivated me to get this done. I am so excited for more tutorials in the future. 

Let me tell you a little bit about this tutorial. It is an in depth explanation of how to contour using cream foundations and then setting with powder foundations. Let me warn you; this is not meant to be an everyday look, unless you are one who loves to wear a lot of makeup everyday. I typically only do my makeup like this for certain events, weddings, parties, special events, anywhere i know i will be on camera or film basically. In the future i will definitely post some more conservative looks for face makeup and foundations! 

Thanks for watching everyone and, please, share with your family and friends. If you have any question please comment and ask them, i would love your feedback. Don't forget to subscribe when you are done watching so you can be up to date with all my future tutorials!



No comments:

Post a Comment